I’m looking for a good tool for personal / business task management. Again. Yes, I’ve tried several tools before, but none of them met my needs. Basic requirements are:
- My tasks should be stored in the cloud and accessible on several platforms. Minimum set consists of: browser, Android, WP7.5. iOS is welcome as well.
- Categorization is a must. Tagging is very welcome.
- Precise deadline’ing and additional reminders are a necessity.
- Virtual actors and assigning them to tasks are nice to have (but welcome)
- Last but not least - it has to look awesome :D
I’ve already tried:
- OneNote - awesome as a scratchpad, but terrible if you’re going to organize something using it
- Evernote - present on all platforms, but very buggy and no deadlining
- Springpad - limited availability, poor deadlining
- Outlook - poor readability, but great scheduling
- Google Calendar - just calendar perspective = not enough for me
- XMind - mindmapping doesn’t work that way well…
Anyone has any product they could recommend?
Any opinions on .myTimeOrganizer, Remember The Milk, Astrid or Todo.ly?