So, I’m back. What was happening during those few days?
- I moved. New flat, new surroundings, new environment, new reality. To be brief - seems like a vast improvement, so far - so good.
- I’ve started digging into SignalR (http://signalr.net/) - async signaling library for .NET. You can expect some kind of review appearing here shortly.
- We’ve got a new colleague in our project team - analyst programmer from Avanade (joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft)! For some of you it may not be a big deal, but we don’t have Avanade office here in Poland, so it was quite a challange (in an organizational way, but not only) - anyway, he’ll be here for 3 months and we’re happy to start our cooperation with Avanade this way :)
- Microsoft has finally updated its All-In-One code sample browser (http://aka.ms/samplebrowser) - it seems to work much faster (but it’s still ClickOnce…)
- The most interesting news today - ScottGu (I mean Scott Guthrie :>) has announced (on his blog) Windows Azure Media Services (http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2012/04/16/announcing-windows-azure-media-services.aspx) - more details can be found here: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/home/features/media-services/
In next few days I’ll get back to normal blogging (new post every 2-4 days) - stay in touch!