My name's Sebastian Gębski. I think of myself as an Agilista (following the Kanban path); hardened in fire of several IT projects, mainly for large banks and insurance companies; polyglot architect, not afraid of putting his own hands on code if needed; zealot of Domain Driven Design. My specialty is modern development architectures - ability to design, develop & govern scalable, flexible development processes & tooling based on lean paradigm, Continuous Delivery principle, process automation & short feedback loop.
Technologies I feel myself most comfortable (and have most practical experience) with:
- anything related to Microsoft Platform/.NET, just name your thing …
- enterprise-scale DBs (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2)
- modern web development (AngularJS, React, TypeScript)
- distributed computing (actor-based: ASF, Akka; stream-based: Storm, Spark; batch-based: Hadoop)
- multi-paradigm enterprise integration
- Elixir & BEAM
- modern development tooling (Docker, Vagrant, PowerShell, Chef, various cloud IaaS/PaaS providers)
… but I'm no stranger to other custom development tech areas (incl. C++, Scala/Java, Android, Go, etc.).
Catchy acronyms I'm entitled to use (certifications, titles, etc.):
- MCTS, MCPD, MCSD - bag of Microsoft certifications
- PMP & PMI-ACP
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PSM III (Professional Scrum Master III) & Scaled Professional Scrum
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- TOGAF 9 Certified
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
I've directly managed teams up to 40 people in projects that involved hundreds of individuals. I prefer (by far) to do my job the Agile way, kaizen and self-development is what fuels me on daily basis. I'm up to any challenge, as long as there's glory to be earned and it's a step forth, not back (for myself, team, clients & users).
I speak on this blog for myself only.